The law firm will provide professional protection to its clients in criminal proceedings of any category of complexity both in the pre-trial investigation and during the trial (in any instance).
The lawyer for criminal cases (criminal proceedings) will provide:
Advising and representing clients in relations with law enforcement agencies:
- National Police, Tax (Financial) Police, Prosecutor’s Office, State Bureau of Investigation, National Anti-Corruption Bureau;
- Protection of the company’s management and its management bodies from criminal prosecution;
- Protection in case of interrogation as a witness, suspect, accused;
- Protection of the client in criminal proceedings against officials, in economic and corruption crimes, on charges of crimes in the field of official and economic activities, safety of production, against property, in the field of traffic safety and transport, as well as crimes against life and health different categories of complexity at the stages of pre-trial investigation (investigation) and in court;
- Preparation of a statement on the commission of a crime to initiate criminal proceedings if there are grounds;
- Protection of the rights and representation of the interests of victims, civil plaintiffs, defendants;
- Conducting legal investigations in the interests of the client, without going beyond the scope of criminal procedure law. Criminal lawyer:
- will collect the necessary evidence and demand the necessary documents;
- interrogate witnesses with their consent;
- involve specialists and experts;
- organizes the appointment of the necessary examinations, will assess the quality of the study and the results of examinations.